Thursday, February 12, 2009

Changes are coming...

I finally bit the bullet last night and got a fully registered domain through Bluehost. This blog was my first "experiment"at blogging, to see what it was like. My main frustrations with blogging sites like Blogger is that you can't (or maybe I just don't know how, quite possible) add in our own applications like say, a Processing sketch. Obviously, with my own domain, this should be cake. Plus I can start uploading imagery and movies without having to host them through some site like Flickr or Youtube.

I've decided to go with WordPress as my blogging software of choice, and just picked up WordPress For Dummies (2nd edition) to help me along. So at some point in the near future this blog will be rolled into that one if all goes as planned.

Time to expand my brain.

No comments: