Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dead Space is live!

As of yesterday, Dead Space, the last product I worked on, has gone out on the shelves. It's getting great reviews!
http://deadspace.ea.com/
As of right now on Metacritic, it's getting a 90 on PS3, and 89 on Xbox 360. The PC version should be out on the 21st I believe. It's currently the 8th highest ranked PS3 game of all time on Metacritic, not bad!
There's a new trailer on the main site link above. Gives is a "movie trailer" feel.

If you're wondering, my roll on the game was "Technical Character Director". I created and\or supervised the creation of the overall technical character pipeline from art to engine: Character\creature\weapon\prop rigging, skinning, building, export, and a lot of animation tools. Basically, if you see it move in-game, I had some part in it.

No comments: